Taplock Finger Tap Vehicle Keyless Car Entry System
Taplock is a device that unlocks your vehicle by simply tapping on the windshield with your fingers using your own unique code. Taplock installs underneath your dashboard and connects to your vehicle’s door lock system. A small Receiver Module is attached to the windshield by suction cup. Taplock™ activates a vehicle’s power assist door locks or trunk, from outside the vehicle.
The tapping pattern required to activate the Taplock can be as simple as just a few taps, or as complex as ten groups of up to ten taps (resulting in millions of possible combinations). The combination must match exactly before access is granted.
- LED blinks to confirm each tap
- Easy to change your personalized code
- Simple verification of the stored code
- Permanent memory never loses the stored code
- Sleep mode, which disables the LED light
- LED normally disabled when ignition is in “on” position (Can be set to operate with ignition running)
- Tap Sensor
- Controller module with installation cables
- User guide
After twelve (12) unsuccessful attempts to enter your code, Taplock will become disabled for five (5) minutes with the Receiver Module LED blinking every few seconds after which you may resume attempting to enter your code. This “lock-out” mode prevents unauthorized entry.